OPC welcomes new franchisee couple for Mid-Wales Area
26 Aug 2014
Together, Mark and Sally bring a wealth of commercial experience to their franchise including stock management, customer service, senior decision making and strategic planning, and excellent communication skills and we join Dawn Hammond, their BDM, in watching this dynamic duo grow the Mid-Wales area.
Sally complimented the team saying, “The training we have received so far has been a perfectly tailored to explain how a task can be completed, whilst allowing me to develop a method that suits our business and customer base. Although Mark will be taking a back seat with the day to day running of the business, I hope to draw on his extensive business knowledge and experience too to help improve sales and customer numbers in the long term.”
Mark and Sally take over the territory from Brian and Angela Needham who have been part of the OPC network since 2006 and we wish Brian and Angela every success for the future.
With over 20 years of complete coverage in the UK, OPC territories for sale are all resales. This means the franchise territories are all existing profitable businesses with stock, cash flow and customers.
- OPC was established in 1991 and is a full member of the British Franchise Association
- The greetings card industry is worth over £1.4 billion in the UK alone (GCA Report 2013)
- No royalty payments or management fees
- Ongoing training and support
- Dedicated Business Development Manager
- Well known and trusted brand
- Proven best-selling product
- Online support system
- Consignment business – retailer only pays for what he sells
If you enjoy interacting with people, are enthusiastic, and would like to know more about how to join our greetings card franchise network, then OPC would love to talk to you.