How does it work?
It is a simple concept.
- You install a planned greeting card display in an independent retail outlet or a National Account such as a Costcutter store.
- You service your outlet once a month to maintain the display.
- You collect your money for the stock sold through independent stores or;
- you invoice the National Account via our Support Office for guaranteed payment.
Where is OPC based?
Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom.
What else do I need to operate a franchise?
You will need:
- a small van or at least an estate car to distribute the cards
- a home office and;
- a home storage area for the preparation of your card orders.
How can I grow the business and make money?
You can earn money in two ways.
- The earning potential of the business is not limited. The more cards you sell the more money you can make.
- As you build your business it increases in value, which you realise when you sell your franchise.
Are you an established franchise with proven results?
Yes, we have been franchising our global greeting card distribution business for over 25 years.